by Stephanie Corfee
You know I love my coloring books! Well, Hachette got it right again with this new one from Stephanie Corfee. It’s visually stunning and has such beautiful passages in it.
Be sure to pick up a copy of this beautiful book (and check out some of her others too!) for a momma you know. It will definitely brighten her day!
Thanks for this great book in exchange for my review. As always, this is my honest opinion. Here’s to manymore!
Thanks to my AWESOME, WONDERFUL, LOVELY AND BEAUTIFUL friend, Chandra, I found out about this little thing that any mom would find useful. Mommy Valet at the world’s best fast food restaurant.
Chandra, I ❤ you!
I am super excited to tell you something! Here it is…
If you have a child (still running around in diapers, pre-school age), you are eligible for Amazon Mom. It’s basically Amazon Prime with some discounted baby products. The cool part is, whenever you set up a “subscription”, you get 20% off the product. So, say you want to get a box of diapers every 2 weeks, you set it up to automatically send it to you bi-weekly WITH 20% off! You can stop subscriptions at any time and it’s super easy. You can also change the length of it. If you decide you only want the said diapers every month, you can easily change it.
Oh, and did I mention FREE SHIPPING?!
Try Amazon Mom for Free
Having two boys can be fun and exciting. You never really know what’s coming next. There’s something special about a mom’s relationship with her boys. I would never trade it!
That being said, here are a few things that I actually heard this week:
1. Little Toot to his older brother. “You don’t have to tell me what to do. I already know how to live my life!!!!”
2. “Mom! I jumped up and looked over the stall in the bathroom at Hardee’s. There was actually a guy in there! He totally saw me! When he came out, I said, ‘Sorry! I didn’t know you were in there’. He wasn’t happy.”
3. “(The Large Child) has a new nickname. We call him, “White Shadow”.
4. “I take a long time to poop because every time it starts to fall out, I like to pull it back in. It feels cool!”
5. “Dad. Don’t forget! Happy wife, happy life”
6. “Mom! You aren’t fat. You used to be really fat, but now you’re not.”
Just a few of the many delightful things I get to hear.
All in a day’s work. Right, Moms?