I have decided that your inbox must be inundated by so much mail from me! However, with so many great giveaways, what am I to do? So, I shall place them all in one simple post, thus you will receive one email per day about giveaways. Sound good? Let’s get started!
Noble Knights Blog Tour
3/3/15 to 4/2/15
I’m celebrating the release of my first YA medieval romance novel with the Noble Knights Blog Tour, commencing March 3rd, on my personal blog.
Every blog tour stop will have unique content, showcasing the setting, characters, and history of An Uncertain Choice, with the opportunity to win a signed copy of An Uncertain Choice at each blog. I really hope you join in the fun!
Noble Knights Blog Tour Dates
- Tuesday March 3rd ~ Release Day Celebration at my personal blog
- Friday March 6th ~ Setting the Scene with Angela at Griperang’s Bookmarks
- Monday March 9th ~ Introducing Lady Rosemarie with Lydia at The Overweight Bookshelf
- Thursday March 12th ~ Introducing Sir Collin with Rissi at Dreaming Under the Same Moon
- Tuesday March 17th ~ Introducing Sir Bennet with Becky at Christian Chick’s Thoughts
- Friday March 20th ~ Introducing Sir Derrick with Alyssa at Sunrise Avenue
- Monday March 23rd ~ Excellent Excerpt with Kristin at A Simply Enchanted Life
- Wednesday March 25th ~ Best Moments with Meagan at Blooming with Books
- Thursday March 26th ~ Medieval Historical Facts with Caroline at Under God’s Mighty Hand
- Sunday March 29th ~ Real Life Knights (aka Heroes) with Jamie at Books and Beverages
- Tuesday March 31st ~ Pinteresting with Molly at Just a Little Creativity
- Thursday April 2nd ~ Grand Prize Giveaway with Rel at Relz Reviewz
Today is the LAST DAY to put your name in for the drawing of The Hesitant Heiress.
Dawn has kindly offered to giveaway an e-book copy of the first book in this great series! So, you want to get your name in as many times as possible!! Just click on the link below and you have multiple opportunities to “put your name in the hat”.
Maria Grace, Monica Fairview, Abigail Reynolds, and Susan Mason Milks
What? You didn’t know that Dear Mr. Darcy had a younger brother? My goodness!! You would surely be cut by anyone in high society! Mr. Theo Darcy is quite ready to answer any questions you have for him. So, put him to the test. As a question of him (or just comment on the post) and you are in the drawing for a copy of this wonderful book.
If you do not win, have no fear! You will have another chance on March 19th when Maria Grace and I FACE-OFF!
My, oh my! Have we hit the jackpot here!!! Author, Jen Turano has GRACIOUSLY offered to give away a SIGNED copy of her newest book. Let me tell you, it is so good! I am finishing it up, just a little over halfway through it and I am loving it!!!
So, just enter here for your chance to win! You may enter multiple times for more chances (: