Having two boys can be fun and exciting. You never really know what’s coming next. There’s something special about a mom’s relationship with her boys. I would never trade it!
That being said, here are a few things that I actually heard this week:
1. Little Toot to his older brother. “You don’t have to tell me what to do. I already know how to live my life!!!!”
2. “Mom! I jumped up and looked over the stall in the bathroom at Hardee’s. There was actually a guy in there! He totally saw me! When he came out, I said, ‘Sorry! I didn’t know you were in there’. He wasn’t happy.”
3. “(The Large Child) has a new nickname. We call him, “White Shadow”.
4. “I take a long time to poop because every time it starts to fall out, I like to pull it back in. It feels cool!”
5. “Dad. Don’t forget! Happy wife, happy life”
6. “Mom! You aren’t fat. You used to be really fat, but now you’re not.”
Just a few of the many delightful things I get to hear.
All in a day’s work. Right, Moms?
One response to “Things I heard this week…”
Oh boys…they’re the best. 🙂