First up, Jen Turano has offered to give a SIGNED COPY of After a Fashion to one lucky reader!!!! Just follow this link and you can enter multiple times!!! This is one hot item!
Secondly, today is the LAST DAY to put your name in for the drawing of The Hesitant Heiress.
Dawn has kindly offered to giveaway an e-book copy of the first book in this great series! So, you want to get your name in as many times as possible!! Just click on the link below and you have multiple opportunities to “put your name in the hat”.
Next we have another signed copy of a book. Suzanne Woods Fisher has so graciously agreed to sign a copy and send it to one lucky winner!!!! Click on the rafflecopter link and you will be able to enter multiple times!!!
Maria Grace, Monica Fairview, Abigail Reynolds, and Susan Mason Milks
These ladies have collaborated together to write this delightful book about The Darcy Brothers.
What? You didn’t know that Dear Mr. Darcy had a younger brother? My goodness!! You would surely be cut by anyone in high society! Mr. Theo Darcy is quite ready to answer any questions you have for him. So, put him to the test. As a question of him (or just comment on the post) and you are in the drawing for a copy of this wonderful book.
To Enter: Comment on this blog, or ask Theo a Question!
If you do not win, have no fear! You will have another chance on March 19th when Maria Grace and I FACE-OFF!
Noble Knights Blog Tour
3/3/15 to 4/2/15
I’m celebrating the release of my first YA medieval romance novel with the Noble Knights Blog Tour, commencing March 3rd, on my personal blog.
Every blog tour stop will have unique content, showcasing the setting, characters, and history of An Uncertain Choice, with the opportunity to win a signed copy of An Uncertain Choice at each blog. I really hope you join in the fun!
Noble Knights Blog Tour Dates
- Tuesday March 3rd ~ Release Day Celebration at my personal blog
- Friday March 6th ~ Setting the Scene with Angela at Griperang’s Bookmarks
- Monday March 9th ~ Introducing Lady Rosemarie with Lydia at The Overweight Bookshelf
- Thursday March 12th ~ Introducing Sir Collin with Rissi at Dreaming Under the Same Moon
- Tuesday March 17th ~ Introducing Sir Bennet with Becky at Christian Chick’s Thoughts
- Friday March 20th ~ Introducing Sir Derrick with Alyssa at Sunrise Avenue
- Monday March 23rd ~ Excellent Excerpt with Kristin at A Simply Enchanted Life
- Wednesday March 25th ~ Best Moments with Meagan at Blooming with Books
- Thursday March 26th ~ Medieval Historical Facts with Caroline at Under God’s Mighty Hand
- Sunday March 29th ~ Real Life Knights (aka Heroes) with Jamie at Books and Beverages
- Tuesday March 31st ~ Pinteresting with Molly at Just a Little Creativity
- Thursday April 2nd ~ Grand Prize Giveaway with Rel at Relz Reviewz
Talk about a GIVE-AWAY!!
First place wins: a beautiful heart and arrow silver necklace and a $250 gift card to Amazon.com!
Second Place wins: Spirit Take Down Recurve Bow and six high-quality fiber glass arrows, plus this attractive leather trimmed backpack, perfect for securing your treasure and storing your secrets.
Link is in the pic!! You may enter once a day for 12 days!!
Now, here’s the kicker. Suzanne has decided to really go all out!
“Since it isn’t every day an author has a book release, we need to celebrate! As a thank you for being such loyal readers and supporters, I’m giving away an iPad and a Kindle!”